Ecommerce Trading Executive | Fashion
This well-known fashion brand with a strong ethical ethos is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to help grow their international business.
Why should you join?
- Really nice team in an open plan office, so lots of exposure to all stakeholders. They’re very friendly, no big egos.
- Reporting into the International Trading Manager. There’s also a brilliant Head of Ecommerce and Digital Director to work with.
- There will be lots of great projects to work on and they’re really pushing international sales, particularly in the US.
- Help drive the launch of a new marketplace site.
- Actively support and drive trade and site management across all international sites.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office per week
- Salary up to £30k + bonus, 25 days hol, pension, gym discount, staff discount and more
- Experience working in an ecom trade led role, preferably within fashion/retail.
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting and Excel skills.
- Experience on Salesforce, GA and Pimberly would be highly preferable.
- Extremely organized with experience working on multiple sites/projects.
- Marketplace experience desirable.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service
- A pension that you will automatically be enrolled in after 3 months
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- A flexible working approach
- Early pay day Friday finish
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on our products
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership at our on campus gym
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc
Job Reference: JO-2208-258309
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/10/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent