Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Ecommerce Trading Manager | High-end Interiors Brand
Full-time in office- 4-day working week during Summer and shorter hours in Winter 9-4pm
Salt are working with a well-known Interiors brand, which has the most desirable prints for all your interior furniture needs! Absolutely love this brand and so will you! The company is currently looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager to join the brand and be a key contributor in driving the brand’s online presence!
* Alongside the Head of eCommerce define and execute the long-term strategy.
* Conduct weekly trade reports, monitoring the sales and other KPIs to measure areas of opportunity and threats.
* Work cross-functionally with teams around the business including the production team to ensure stock efficiency and accurate delivery schedules.
* Observe website traffic, constantly considering ways to drive on-site conversion.
* Work with agencies and the Digital Marketing team to ensure the accurate execution of digital marketing strategies.
* Manage the eCommerce Assistant, ensuring tasks are set and accurately delivered.
* Own the eCommerce trading comms calender.
* Must have solid trade and merch experience.
* Highly analytical and data driven. Expert on Excel.
* Magento experience would be ideal.
* 4-day working week in Summer and reduced Winter hours.
* 23.5 days holiday + bank holidays
* Payday drinks monthly.