Ecommerce Trading Manager | Lux Fashion
This small, but global brand is looking for an experienced Trading Manager to join the team. The business is going through a lot of exciting growth and change, there’s a fantastic new Director on board and some international launches coming up. It’s a good time to join and you’ll have significant impact. They are part of a larger group, so there is stability and support. They are moving to a hybrid flex working culture.
Reporting into the Digital Director, you will have full ownership of the day to day running of the site. It’s a trade focused role, you can expect to:
- Own daily trade across the EU sites, optimising the customer journey for maximum sales.
- Site merchandising and content management.
- Plan, manage and execute weekly marketing calendar.
- Manage all analytics & reporting – using these insights to create actions, improving conversion & AOV.
- End – end site management and development, developing new initiatives and driving excellence.
- Manage and develop a team of 4.
This role is for someone who has experience in a commercial role, who would like to help scale a smaller brand across the EU. You will need:
- A heavily trade focused background in a digitally focused business – ideal is lux fashion or comparable.
- Extensive site merchandising experience.
- Highly numerate and data driven – comfortable with large data sets and using insights to make decisions.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Strong leadership skills – both managing a team and key stakeholders.
- International experience.
The chance to work in a great brand with a lot of growth plans and potential.
- Bonus potential
- Discount across all group brands
- 25 days holiday
- WFH twice a week
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
Job Reference: JO-2109-246614
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent