Global Amazon Manager | Premium Beauty
Great role with one of the world’s best-known brands. Looking for someone with a strong Amazon background, who is very au fait with AMS and DSP. Perfect for someone who has a growth mindset and loves working in a scaling business.
Why should you join?
- Fantastic global business who are digital first and seeing substantial growth across all digital channels.
- You’ll be working with the Head of Amazon and working with local teams across 11 markets.
- Big focus on the Amazon advertising side – you’ll be working with agencies and teams to execute projects.
- Outgoing, collaborative and entrepreneurial team and business, with a fun culture.
- Very agile – bring ideas in and see them come to life.
- Central London office with hybrid working (3 in, 2 from home)
- Up to £70 + bonus, discounts, pension, 25 days holiday and more
This role is perfect for someone who has a growth mindset and loves scaling a business. You’ll need
- Min 3 years in depth knowledge of Amazon and their advertising platforms (AMS, DSP)
- A proven track record in delivering key growth across Amazon globally
- Knowledge of how to win with trade marketing and shopper marketing with core retailers to drive outstanding growth.
- Very strong leadership and stakeholder management experience – you’ll be influencing at all levels internally and externally.
- Data driven and commercial.
- A good understanding of premium – ideally from beauty but must at least be interested in/passionate about this industry.
- 20% discretionary bonus (achieved the last 2 years)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 8% pension (3% employee, 5% business)
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Cashback healthcare scheme
- Friends and family staff discount & partner discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Hybrid working
Job Reference: JO-2206-256824
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/08/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent