Ecommerce Director | Fast Growth Beauty
£110-120k + bonus
I have a very exciting role in this global, high growth brand. They have been going from strength to strength, with ambitions to triple in size over the next 5 years. They are a ‘tech first’ business and want to keep driving up the ecommerce split. You will be responsible for driving trade and loyalty across all markets. Very entrepreneurial environment with inspiring leadership and a very impressive benefits package.
Reporting into the Digital Director, you will be responsible for driving global trade and loyalty strategy. You will own:
- Website trading and expansion – across 12 global sites (with new launches upcoming).
- Website management and development – leading optimisation and projects.
- Budget & P&L management.
- Loyalty & Retention – overseeing all strategy.
- Online Customer Experience – using analytics, testing etc.
- 3rd party relationship management.
- Team management, growth and development.
This role requires someone who is strategic, but not afraid to get hands on with the team. They’re an incredibly fast paced business, so you need to be someone who thrives on that. You need:
- Proven track record in delivering key ecommerce growth for a D2C business – beauty, fashion, retail, lifestyle.
- Extensive experience covering the North American market – this is non-negotiable.
- Experience launching localised ecommerce sites globally.
- Data driven and analytically minded.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills – you will be working with the founder and multiple stakeholders.
- To be a strong leader – motivating and driving your team to think big and disrupt the industry.
They have a very impressive list, here’s a taster:
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday + BH + your birthday (and option to buy more)
- 70% staff discount and free product
- Flexible working and core hours and summer hours
- Pension, medical and life assurance
- Weekly yoga
- And more!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246902
Salary: £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent