Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Digital Marketing
West London or Surrey – 3 days office/2 days WFH after probation
Salary up to £70,000 + attractive bonus structure!
My client, a luxury furniture retailer is going through a stage of huge growth, with ambitious goals across the next couple of years. They are looking for a Digital expert with experience working within an SME environment where they will lead on the strategy but also be willing to get stuck in with the day-to-day activities. The suitable candidate will have extensive experience in Digital, working for a lifestyle retailer and will be an ambitious and entrepreneurial team player.
· Develop, implement, and deliver a digital footprint for the business with a focus on driving revenue.
· Lead the evolution of their digital platforms, as well as management of good ads, paid social, bing and google shopping.
· Effectively manage and instruct the third-party agencies, ensuring briefs are met on time and on budget.
· Conduct analysis of the performance of campaigns and formalise the reporting process within the company.
· Manage the marketing budget, justifying the spend and analysing the ROI.
· Create and develop a strategy for customer relationship management and email marketing.
· Identify opportunities for growth and make recommendations to the COO on new initiatives.
Skills and experience:
· Experience in leading the development of a cross channel digital strategy
· Experience of working for an online retail brand, preferably lifestyle-focused.
· Strong understanding of how to use various digital tools and platforms and how they work together, in a holistic manner.
· Strong project management skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Excellent organisational skills, experience of managing budgets
· Creative, demonstrating outside thinking, not afraid to change what we do and how we do it, push the boundaries.
· Team management skills.
· Self-driven, with proven ability to drive and deliver strategic projects and desire to learn from industry best practice and innovation.