Head of Digital Marketing – Lead Generation £75,000 – £95,000
My client is a leading global specialist currency exchange provider. They provide dedicated international money transfers around the world, providing comprehensive money exchange services to minimise the risk for customers. Their services include standard currency exchange, forward exchange transactions, and more for individual users and businesses. They pride themselves in being reliable, offering a very high-quality service whilst offering trustworthy exchange rates.
They are looking for an experienced Lead Generation – Head of Digital Marketing with strong commercial experience to lead and shape the business to deliver rapid growth through a digital strategy. Working closely with sales and Marketing funnels for EMEA, you’ll also impact the business to become more efficient, remove pain points and deliver on business objectives where efficiency gains, cost savings and improved customer experience is needed. Ultimately, you will play a strategic role in the business and cultural transformation, to assure business growth and success in the coming decade.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Demand generation: Develop, implement, and execute the Digital Marketing strategy using a variety of tactics to drive consistent and predictable sales leads.
- Campaign management: Develop an outbound marketing campaign capability, using multiple campaign channels to generate brand awareness, demand generation, and sales leads.
- CRM: Extensive experience in creating and optimising journeys within CRM/Marketing automation systems including out bound marketing campaigns. Understanding of Salesforce and martech is a must.
- People management: Guide and coach a small marketing team ensuring that they are developing their skills in line with the business growth.
- Strategy: Work with senior leaders to develop a digital marketing strategy and plan to drive the business velocity to achieve business goals.
- Reporting: Provide weekly reporting to ensure clarity of progress against the core metrics.
Key Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing role within Payments or banking and at least 3 years in a senior position (with management experience).
- Experience in devising and implementing a digital marketing strategy with a focus on lead generation.
- Significant experience in CRM and outbound marketing campaigns including knowledge of Salesforce and Martech platforms.
- Analytical (data driven) with the ability to understand and interpret online metrics and data.
- Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have a passion for thought leadership and will be an articulate communicator with a craft for inspiring your team.
- Degree level or equivalent in marketing is required.
To apply for the this role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Tara McMahon at email@example.com for more details.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199231
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent