Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in eCommerce Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Head of eCommerce – Newcastle- circa £100k plus Bonus
My client are a leading consumer leisure brand, who are in the market for a new Head of eCommerce.
You’ll be numbers driven with an acute commercial acumen that will maximise online sales. You’ll be improving the functionality, and customer journey, making a unique experience that converts online customers.
You’ll be required to work in the office on occasions, but the role will be predominantly remote focused.
What will you do:
· P&L management for all online channels, ensuring you’re delivering on budget
· Increase conversation rates through optimising key user journeys, including site navigation, the home page, and all content to maximise commercial performance and optimal customer experience
· Manage online activity, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting
· Web dev agency management, with a focus on improving website speed
· Develop a content calendar and oversee all website uploads.
What will you need:
· 8+ years of experience, which must have included a Senior eCommerce Management role.
· Proven experience of online growth and improvement of customer experience across website and other digital engagement channels
· Desirable experience of working within either the travel/hospitality industry – although another consumer facing brand background will also be of interest
· Ability to work collaboratively with other teams, from marketing to development
· A highly analytical mind with technical understanding of analytics tools.