Head of eCommerce and Digital channels
up to £115k + £8k car allowance + 15% bonus + excellent pension contribution
Hybrid/ Surrey – 1/2 days a week in the office
My client a billion-dollar retail food chain is looking for a Head of eCommerce and Omnichannel to drive their e-commerce transformation, unlocking the next billion-pound opportunity for the brand, with their exciting plan to become 100% digital in the next few years.
You will be responsible for defining and driving the eCommerce and Omnichannel Performance strategy.
- Build and maintain a digital roadmap and review performance against this quarterly.
- Alongside the team ensure the consumer order journey and overall user experience is optimized across all digital touchpoints.
- Review data and insights to drive decision-making.
- Review digital channels and suggest new ways to improve and increase digital propositions to encourage an increase in digital transactions.
- Drive and manage a team, guiding them on the brand’s digital transformation journey.
- A commercial eCommerce leader, with strong experience working across different digital propositions (Web/App) etc.
- It would be preferable for the candidate to have experience working in the food or hospitality industry.
- Strong people management.
The company is looking at a package of around £115,000 with an £8,000 car allowance, bonus, and pension contribution up to 11%. They also offer great benefits like early finish Fridays and private medical for the family
Job Reference: JO-2210-327711
Salary: £115000.00 - £118000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent