Head of Ecommerce | Fine Jewellery
This heritage, family run business is going through an exciting period of digital transformation. After the success of their site over the last year, they are looking to continue growth and build out a world class team who want to push them forward. They are looking for ambitious people who are excited about innovating in an industry that doesn’t have a lot of best practice.
- Plan and develop the digital development roadmap, working with all third parties
- Own end to end customer journey across the site.
- Manage development budget and forecasting.
- Drive sales on site but also to the showrooms.
- Manage the Trading Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Proven track record in a leadership ecommerce/digital development role.
- Luxury experience is a must – be doesn’t have to be jewellery.
- Experience managing third party partners, including the budget management.
- Advanced knowledge of all Google platforms and Excel.
- Chance to make a big impact in a new area to the business.
- Discretionary team bonus potential.
- 20 days hol +BH +Birthday off.
- Pension – increases with length of service.
- Generous discounts that improve with length of service.
- Central London – 4 days in office, 1 from home
Job Reference: JO-2204-253852
Salary: £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/06/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent