Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Growth Marketing – £60-70K – Fully Remote role – Consumer Goods- Regulated Market
My client operates within the regulated market on an international scale and has been expanding their team since their origin in 2016. This year they have a key focus on growing the digital team and are looking for a Head of Growth Marketing in a newly created and critical position for the company. This role will see you playing a key factor in the business’s ability to develop and define its marketing strategy, providing both a strategic and hands-on approach. Additionally, you will be building and scaling a team.
About the job
· Develop and execute the brand’s Marketing strategy, ensuring the brand resonates with customers.
· Have a strong focus on organic traffic and social media with innovative thinking required for paid online advertising given the regulated market.
· Use data to drive decisions and create consistent and detailed reporting.
· Develop and oversee the affiliate program.
· Set and exceed ambitious growth marketing targets, with input and oversight by the CEO.
· Play a key role in setting company objectives and growth strategy.
· Develop and manage mechanisms to share industry developments and knowledge with colleagues.
· Experienced Ecommerce B2C Marketer with a clear focus on growing ambitious, high-growth companies.
· Strong understanding of growing a regulated business via organic, SEO and Social channels.
· Previous experience building and scaling a team.