Global Ecommerce Manager | Fashion
This well-known fashion brand with a strong ethical ethos is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to help grow their international business.
Why should you join?
- Really nice team in an open plan office, so lots of exposure to all stakeholders. They’re very friendly, no big egos.
- Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce and will have 2 DR’s. Also a brilliant Digital Director.
- There will be lots of great projects to work on and they’re really pushing international sales, particularly in the US. So they want someone who understands that market and can drive it.
- Actively own and drive trade and site management across all international sites.
- Plenty of other big and interesting projects to get involved in.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office per week
- Salary up to £55k + bonus, 25 days hol, pension, gym discount, staff discount and more
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within a fashion retailer
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience using Salesforce would be ideal
- Strong third-party management experience
- Track record of successful Platform management and Project Delivery
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with a track record in influencing decisions.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258308
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/10/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent