Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Amazon Key Account Manager | Healthcare Brand
Surrey or London
We have been exclusively retained to work with a fast growing global healthcare brand who are looking to develop their presence within the Amazon marketplace across the EU. In this position you will be responsible for launching and managing the Amazon Vendor Business, ensuring commercial targets are achieved and that the growth is aligned with the overall business strategy.
The suitable candidate will have had 5 years’ experience within a similar position with extensive Amazon retail sales and marketing from either a brand, retail or agency. You will be a strong negotiator and demonstrate effective budget planning and management, ensuring deadlines and targets are achieved.
· Prepare and launch the brand on Amazon Vendor Business across their EU markets.
· Drive negotiations and promotional plans with Amazon.
· Manage trade spend, ensuring a good level of ROI.
· Provide reporting on Amazon channel, offering solutions and highlighting potential opportunities to increase performance.
· Work cross-functionally with local operational teams within the different EU markets to ensure fill rates are maximised.
· Manage the forecast and budget for the Amazon business.
This role would suit a self-starter who possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills to help collaboratively work across the business.
· +5 years’ experience in Amazon retail sales.
· Confident negotiator.
· Entrepreneurial mindset.