Marketplace Consultant (Agency)
I am working with an exciting agency, which has considerably grown over the last 6 years and is on the hunt for their first Marketplace Consultant to grow their agencies offering. In this role you will work with the rest of the media and consulting teams to provide best-in-class marketplace consultancy that drives improved ROI’s and revenues for their clients.
The Marketplace Consultant will be responsible for:
- Develop and lead on marketplace consultancy for the business, ensuring to be aware of new marketplace trends.
- Work on short and long term projects by consulting and executing a strategy with a focus on the brands marketplace.
- Run analysis to highlight if key targets are being met and effectively communicate the results to the Client.
- Work cross functionally with other consultants to ensure the client receives a holistic marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a strong marketplace experience in Amazon Ads, Vendor and Seller and any other marketplace platform knowledge is beneficial.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to work.
- Be comfortable working with major reporting tools/systems (Google Analytics, Channel Advisor, etc.)
In return the client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
Job Reference: JO-2111-249162
Salary: £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent