Marketplace Development Manager | Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long standing British retailer as they launch a brand new marketplace into the industry. Given the size of the business, this is a project that will be well funded and a quick success. The role will be one of the first on the team and will play a key part in the growth of the platform. Huge scope for personal development as well as some cracking benefits including a considerable bonus, car allowance and much more.
Reporting into the Marketplace Director, you will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding merchants to the platform. Some top level info on what you’ll be doing:
- Identify & prioritise leads; acquiring and signing up new merchants across assigned categories.
- Manage and execute the onboarding of new merchants, providing a seamless experience.
- Provide technical expertise to configure the merchants and their catalogues into the marketplace
- Build relationships with implementation teams, solving catalogue and technical problems.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders to drive change and improve merchant experience.
This role requires someone with drive and ambition, who will thrive in a fast paced business. You’ll need:
- Experience in a business development and onboarding role within a marketplace (such as Amazon, Wayfair, eBay etc).
- Strong sales background.
- Good knowledge of ecommerce and marketplace platforms.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Technical experience with product feeds & APIs.
- Experience with merchant onboarding process.
Some amazing benefits with this:
- Substantial bonus potential
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Flex working options
- Discount card
- Health cover
- Life assurance
- On site gym
Job Reference: JO-2104-199983
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/08/2021
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent