Marketplaces Executive | Make-Up
Are you early in your ecommerce career and keen to learn marketplaces like Amazon and Feel Unique? This is a well-known make-up brand who exploded onto the market. They’re looking for someone to handle all of their Amazon global accounts and third party retailers – you’ll get full training and development. Just need someone with a bit of ecom/digital knowledge who is hungry to learn!
Why should you join them?
- Established, founder owned and well-funded business. In a stable place for growth.
- Very digitally led brand – always been a focus for them and Amazon is worth 60% of their business.
- Cruelty free products and working on future sustainability as a brand. Very strong product with excellent reviews on Amazon.
- Brilliant CEO – approachable and good sense of humour.
- Also a brilliant Head of to report into – hands off and gives autonomy and ownership, but she will train the person in this role.
- Chance to work closely with their Amazon agency, own budgets, run ads, create content etc.
- Chance to work closely with other functions and get involved in multiple areas – great for development.
- VERY flexible environment – min 1 day a week in the office (central London)
This role is for someone who is hungry to learn and develop in a fast growing area of ecommerce. You’ll need:
- 2 years’ experience in digital/ecommerce.
- Amazon experience would be a plus but not necessity – they will teach.
- Highly numerate – not afraid of tackling large datasets and creating meaningful insights.
- A passion for the beauty industry.
- Bonus potential – should be introduced this year.
- Very flex working – min 1 day per week in the office.
- 21 days holiday (will go up to 25 by the end of the year)
- Product allowance and discount.
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2204-254141
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/06/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent