Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in eCommerce Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
SALT are working exclusively with one of the UK’s most iconic retail brands who are launching a Marketplace later this year. This brand new and exciting concept will create one the of UK’s largest Marketplaces from a well-known and trusted brand.
The aim of the Marketplace proposition is to create a one-stop shop where customers will be able to buy everything they need all in a single destination. Customers will have endless options from vetted sellers and will also be able to able to get help in-store and online.
The Marketplace Merchandiser will:
· Manage marketplace relationships, as well as identify onboard new ones.
· Use web analytical tools to improve key performance metrics including (AOV, page views, bounce rate and conversion).
· Manage inventory for marketplaces, ensuring consistent product availability for vendors
· Oversee analysis of third party platforms and provide recommendations to help optimise revenue.
· Working with SEO, Content and Design teams to optimise content across multiple product categories for all channels.
The ideal candidate will:
· Possess a clear third party ecommerce background within the consumer goods industry.
· Proven track record in driving KPIs.
· Strong communication skills and confident in their influencing skills.
· Analytically minded, able to identify trends and make actionable insights.
If this sounds of interest then please reach out to me for a confidential conversation: email@example.com