My client is one of the global leading sport brands. Headquartered in Belgium the company is synonymous with success across all active, sports and lifestyle retail.
My client requires a online merchandiser. This is a great role for somebody who is looking for a really high paced environment and a diverse office. The candidate should know how site merchandising impacts customer behaviour and build out strategy from this.
- Creation and delivery of cohesive game promotion strategy, identifying commercial and seasonal opportunities whilst maintaining strong brand representation online
- Demonstrate views on current key trading activity which impact the commercial performance, customer and brand
- Coordinate and agree key trading requirements for game portfolio with internal teams
- Use data analysis to identify and prioritise major sales drivers and highlight deficiencies
- Ensure product is on the site, in the right place and in timely manner
- Manage trading calendar in line with company business plan BAU’s and projects
- Product reporting and planning brand and category performance
- Brand & product performance and analysis, including ability to forecast and analyse both E-commerce and E-commerce metrics trends to make informative and commercial decisions on budgets, forecasts and customer experience.