Online Trading Manager | Luxury
£45-50k +bonus +bens
This heritage British business are investing heavily in digital and need some experienced Trading Managers to join their established team. This is a multi-channel role and gives the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders, develop your management skills and have an impact on online growth. They’re a fantastic business to work for a have a very long benefits package!
In a nutshell, you will:
- Optimise the customer journey.
- Execute all merchandising techniques to drive trade.
- Deliver and optimise inspirational content.
Site analytics and reporting.
- Sales & margin budgeting.
- Range mix development.
- Sales & margin reporting.
- Product mix development on site.
- Online product selection (seasonal etc).
- Product management on site.
This role would suit someone who is keen to develop their trade and management skills, you will need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a pure online trade role, within a retail business (fashion ideal)
- Experience working with multiple sites, brands and stakeholders.
- International site management experience.
- Team management experience.
- Highly numerate, with excellent planning and analytical capabilities.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount and work clothing discount
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension & health
- Enhanced maternity
- Many recognition opportunities (lunches etc)
- And more!
Job Reference: JO-2109-247110
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent