Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Campaigns and Digital Manager –
London- Hybrid working- Not for Profit Industry – £60,000
This exciting company has a clear initiative to drive a more energy-efficient future and needs a Senior Campaigns and Digital Manager to manage a team of two (Social Media Manager and Website Manager). Your aim alongside the Head of Campaigns and Digital is to oversee all the digital channels, ensuring a holistic view of digital performance for the brands overarching strategy and campaigns.
This organisation has created a lovely working environment where they like individuals to appreciate work/life balance (finish at 5pm and no weekend work) and grow their personal skillsets through training budgets (MBA courses etc).
· Lead and manage the campaigns, ensuring relevant parties are executing their elements accurately and to the time plans set.
· Conduct media appraisals, reviewing the strategies alongside the relevant agencies, whilst ensuring its suitable for the brand and inline with their strategy.
· Assist with the creation of long and short-term strategic plans for digital channels.
· Ensure the Digital Content Strategy is executed and is consistent across the different media’s (Social, Web and Search).
· Conduct planning analysis, ensuring budgets and targets are being kept to.
This role would suit an individual with strong Digital understanding across Web, Search and Social you’ll need:
· Strong digital knowledge, knowing best practices in performance marketing, social, and web.
· Commercial acumen with a numerical and analytical mindset.
· Strong communication skills.
· Team management experience.
· 25 days holiday
· Flex working option
· RegularTeam socials
· Gym Memberships
· In house well-being programme
· Amazing Career progression prospects.