Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Customer Journey Manager (9 Mth FTC) – up to £70K Pro/Rata – Remote with some UK travel
My client is one of the most well-known retail/e-tail brands in the UK who has gone from strength to strength with record growth over the last 12 months.
Not only is this a fantastic company to work for, but their continued investment in digital experience is testament that their customers are at the heart of what they do!
Sitting within the eCommerce function, you will be an expert in ‘How customers shop’, the voice of our digital customer and guardian of the customer journey. Interfacing with Group Digital and wider business functions to align development and platform enhancements ensuring the needs of our customers are met and the experience is continuously optimised.
· Working to assess customer impact and optimise journeys across all digital touch points to increase conversion and AOV, improve NPS and ultimately provide better commercial outcomes
· Build a clear understanding of how our customer shop and drive out a future development roadmap accordingly
· Identify customer pain points and lead matrix teams across digital to improve the experience
· Be the incubator for new technology and ideas, driving the customer need as a primary factor in decision making
· Lead a continual front end testing programme using MVT to enhance the experience
· Create customer journey principles and ‘how customers shop’ guidelines guided by research and data, putting mobile first in all our decision making, ensure this informs our wider approach to campaign planning, merchandising execution, findability and any new change or development
· Drive a culture of customer first and mobile first thinking across the Ecommerce team and wider digital ecosystem.
· At least 3 years digital customer experience within an online retail environment
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· Clear understanding and proven experience in driving online key metrics
· Presentation skills – the ability to tell a story and can ‘translate’ to people of all levels and background.
· Proven influencing skills, able to develop relationships with key stakeholders that inspire and influence teams across the business.
· A confident and experienced people manager who is willing to go the extra mile to create a positive and productive team environment.