Digital Marketing Manager | Lux Fashion
This small, but global brand is looking for an experienced Trading Manager to join the team. The business is going through a lot of exciting growth and change, there’s a fantastic new Director on board and some international launches coming up. It’s a good time to join and you’ll have significant impact. They are part of a larger group, so there is stability and support. They are moving to a hybrid flex working culture.
Reporting into the Digital Director, you will develop and implement the digital marketing strategy across Europe, driving ecommerce growth. You can expect to:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy across PPC, paid social, affiliates, display etc.
- Manage the marketing calendar across all European sites.
- Develop the channels in house – eventually bringing everything in from the agency (PPC still outsourced).
- Own all analysis and optimization of the channels across all markets.
- Budget management and forecasting.
- Manage and develop a team of 1, which you will grow over time.
This role is for someone who has experience in a hands on role, who would like to help scale a smaller brand across the EU. You will need:
- A technical, hands on background in a luxury or retail focused business (agency is OK if you have also worked in house).
- Expert knowledge of all performance channels.
- Highly numerate and data driven – comfortable with large data sets and using insights to make decisions.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Strong leadership skills – both managing a team and key stakeholders.
- International experience.
The chance to work in a great brand with a lot of growth plans and potential.
- Bonus potential
- Discount across all group brands
- 25 days holiday
- WFH twice a week
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
Job Reference: JO-2109-246615
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent