My client, a London based European agency that delivers on brand building to digital transformations creating world-class data-driven experiences, needing a Senior e-retail Performance Strategist/Planner to assist with their client, a global tech retailer.
Within this role you will be part of the Data-Driven Marketing team in which the agency is helping redefine how clients can understand their customer better. This includes identifying strategies, using data analytics and industry expertise to accelerate both direct to consumer e-commerce and online retailer performance across Europe.
The agency is made up of 140 creative tech experts, who are passionate about innovation. They like to challenge their clients to ensure they are one step ahead of digital transformation.
As a pivotal member of the Data Driven Marketing team, you’ll help support the client, a tech giant in improving online retailer performance in terms of sales but also awareness and content optimisation. An unprecedented investment has been made in the team to help support several work streams.
- Supporting the clients vison to grow their online retailer sales and brand presence, you will act as the key player to outline the strategy to grow eRetailer performance across Europe using data-driven capabilities.
- Work with the European Associate Director, Analytics & Insights and an off-shore Digital Intelligence & analytics (DIA) team to ensure Data Driven Marketing best practices are established
- Work closely with eRetailer team to build channel campaign strategies, ways of improving evergreen product portfolio and optimise channel investments using D.I.A (Digital Intelligence & Analytics) knowledge, third-party data, and rigorous analytical methods.
- Review and understand analytical outputs from DIA team including daily to monthly reports/insights and challenge team on data insights.
- Create conversations by developing insights and narratives using eRetailer and D.I.A output that show the holistic impact of the channel investment against the channel’s business and marketing goals.
- Build and develop strategic relationships – working with stakeholders from across Europe to identify sales opportunities, develop proposals and build distinctive, enduring, client relationships equipped with best practice guidance that can be followed and executed locally.
- Liaise with other internal teams (e.g. Technology, Digital, E-commerce, Strategy) to ensure client experience is seamless.
- This role will require travelling occasionally.
Requirements / qualifications
- Strong strategic management experience to be able to visualise and identify strategic road-maps.
- Proven leadership experience with ability to manage large teams and demonstrate clarity on strategic objectives.
- Ideally experienced in managing teams across multiple sites/locations.
- Strong personality to inspire and influence teams to deliver objectives/targets.
- Experience in creating and running workshop presentations to both internal teams and clients.
- Excellent relationship management experience working with internal teams, clients and third parties.
- Strong client facing skills with ability to develop structured story lines for presentations inspired by data/analytic.
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise communications for various audiences with minimal guidance.
- Digital and E-Commerce (pure players and retail) native commanding strong knowledge and industry expertise.
- Experience of having worked with data sets scraping tools such as: Similar Web, Brand View, Profitiro, Helium,
- Ability to identify key trends and opportunities to boost brand and category performance across channels.
- Develop actionable insights and improvements across retailer.com channels.
- Confident in working with complex data-sets translating data into real life actionable insights and plans.
- Experience in Consumer Electronics industry or general retailer e-commerce and advantage.
- Strong understanding and experience in using e-commerce analytic software, preferably Adobe, Similar Web and Brand View.
- Expert user of MS packages including Power Point or any application to build presentations.
email firstname.lastname@example.org if keen to apply.
Job Reference: 34
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: asap
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract