Senior Ecommerce Operations Manager | Luxury Fashion | 12 MTH FTC (poss to go perm)
This well-established, heritage luxury business is looking for someone to manage their post checkout experience across customer service, logistics and order tracking/returns. This would be on an initial 12 mth FTC, with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Why should you join them?
- Global business, trading well against their forecast and targets. Huge in the UK and US and China is a growing area.
- Reporting into a fantastic CDO, with a wider ecom team of 27.
- Own the full post checkout experience – work with customer service agency, logistics teams, reviews, order tracking, social listening and more.
- Own and continuously improve the digital customer shopping experience.
- Chance to work with a wide variety of teams and stakeholders to include ecom, merchandising, marketing, IT.
- Manage 1 direct report and external customer service agency.
- Opportunity to lead on projects for things like NPD scoring/reviews.
- Based in central London and have flex working options available.
- Salary up to £60k + bonus, 25 days hol, pension, product allowance, discounts and more
I’m looking for someone who is free to join the business ASAP! Someone who is passionate about customer service and post purchase care. You’ll need:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role – must be ecommerce focused.
- Experience with customer services, logistics, web management and operations
- Strong stakeholder management skills – working with multiple functions and departments.
- Experience with direct line management, and external agency management.
- Experience with an ERP, OMS and warehouse systems
- To be very data driven
Job Reference: JO-2303-332024
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/04/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent