Senior Ecommerce Manager | Urban Menswear
This is a globally renowned brand with a small team based in London. They are part of a wider group who are investing in their future growth, including a focus on digital as well as retail. This is a great opportunity to own and develop both ecommerce and marketing. Really cool brand with lots of scope and a recognizable product.
This role will own all elements of site management and marketing (brand and digital). You can expect to:
- Manage the site end-end including all trade, optimization, user experience and web development.
- Manage and implement secure and efficient customer order operations.
- Implement marketing roll-out and strategy for all product releases.
- Develop content calendar and oversee website layout, uploads, and landing pages.
- Develop and implement digital marketing/brand strategy (paid and unpaid), with the use of external agencies.
- All analysis and reporting across the site.
- Manage 1 direct report (with another shared).
This role is going to suit someone who gets the brand and who likes having a wide remit. You’ll need:
- High level of experience in an ecommerce position, ideally within premium/luxury and an urban style brand.
- High level of experience in digital marketing, especially from a brand perspective (someone who knows how to grow a brand online across multiple channels)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate these into actionable insights.
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with eCommerce funnel, SEO, SEM.
- Have thorough knowledge of UX/UI analytics and insights tools (i.e. Hotjar, mouseflow)
- Bonus potential (based on achieving company targets)
- Flexible working
- £2k annual clothing allowance
- Healthcare (after 3 years)
- 20 days holiday + BH
Job Reference: JO-2110-248320
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent