Senior Ecommerce Manager | French Market | Fashion
This digitally focused business is looking for someone to lead on strategy for the French market. They’re a fantastic company, very forward thinking and disruptive, with good scope for ownership and development. This role requires someone with excellent knowledge of the French market.
Working closely with the wider ecommerce team, you will be responsible for developing their market share in France, Italy & Spain. You can expect to:
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies in line with the local trading strategy.
- Provide weekly performance & customer insights for your region, creating actions for the ecommerce team.
- Drive cross-functional projects and manage commercial initiatives between various stakeholders.
- Research and analyse consumer behaviour/trends (on and offline) in the region and create strategies for customer experience improvement.
- Competitor analysis – developing ways to do and be better.
- And More…
This role is perfect for someone with a strong ecommerce background, who would like to move into a more strategic position. You will need:
- Significant experience in the French fashion ecommerce market.
- Min 4 years ecommerce experience – trading, marketing etc.
- Strong data and analytics background.
- Familiar with the Google Suite of products.
- Working knowledge of performance marketing channels.
- French language skills are a must.
- Flexible working culture (still remote but will be splitting between home and office)
- Large discount
- External discounts
- Public transport discount
- Additional holidays and time off to volunteer
- Free drinks and snacks
- Sport and health offerings
- Training and development
Job Reference: JO-2109-246578
Salary: €75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent