The website is a key part of this retailer’s global business. As a Senior Digital Trading Manager, you will maximise revenue for the division and make sure it performs at its best.
You’ll select ranges and work to drive sales and achieve targets in partnership with the Head of Trading.
Success will depend on managing product to the site, monitoring stock levels and creating a commercially effective, branded division.
- With a proven background in either eCommerce or Merchandising, you’ll be ready to bring your knowledge to an exciting new challenge.
- The successful candidate will know how to use analytical tools and be blessed with strong problem solving skills.
- You will be a great team player, knowing how to get the best out of people with sound leadership.
- You will be a confident leader, and have experience managing direct reports.
- Clear communication skills are a key part of the role and you will utilise these to build strong relationships cross functionally and with key suppliers.
- You will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth on the websites through the management of category/product mix and margin.
- This role is supported by a team who have a day to day focus on ensuring the website is fully optimised and delivered across all marketing channels and mobile devices.
Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for marketing trade planning, including seasonal peaks
- Use web analytics to track KPIs and identifying areas in need of improvement or focus including driving channel specific improvements
- Deliver strong seasonal product offers, and introduce new product concepts and ranges, ensuring our offering is best in market and continually evolving
- Develop a strong knowledge of product categories and key competitors
- Develop and manage a team of 2
This will be a 12-month maternity cover, starting ASAP. It will be a day-rate contract paying up to £300-400 a day DOE.
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com.
Salary: £300 - £400 per day