My client, a leading British fashion brand, are on the hunt for an interim Senior eCommerce Trading Manager who will be primarily responsible for driving online growth of the territory and product categories.
This will be an initial 3-month contract and there will be a lot of opportunity to contribute in the areas of budgeting/forecasting, trading, on-site visual merchandising and people management.
You will be able to adapt quickly to a new team, seamlessly transition into the role and contributing to the performance and trading of the brand online.
In particular you will assist on:
- Set annual, monthly and weekly sales budget/forecast for the territory
- Proactively drive and react to trade to deliver budget for the market identifying risks and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing and CRM to plan and agree traffic, gross and net sales that drives and all digital metrics positively
- Lead and take ownership of daily and weekly reporting for your category/market, as well as overall market/category performance, reporting on sales, key digital metrics, and actions to drive sales * Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximise online sales and profitability
- Manage the planning, execution and reporting of all key promotional activity
If keen on this new opportunity, please get in touch ASAP for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2208-258459
Salary: £300.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract