Senior Online Trading Manager – Luxury
This heritage British business are investing heavily in digital and need an experienced Senior Trading Manager to join their established team. Not your typical luxury role – they are super fast paced and dynamic. This is a multi-channel role and gives the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders, manage a team of 2 direct reports (with wider in-directs) and have an impact on online growth. They’re a fantastic business to work for a have a very long benefits package!
In a nutshell, you will:
- Manage one of the online categories and be responsible for delivering the KPIs on those areas (Sales, margin and EBITDA).
- Manage and develop your team, creating a trading culture.
- Work with the teams to improve customer journey and conversion.
- Develop testing and development project requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing, Content and Creative teams to drive and challenge the online metrics (visits, conversion, AOV and slippage).
- And more…
This role needs someone with strong leadership and strategy planning skills, you’ll need:
- 8-10 years’ experience in a multichannel trade role, within fashion.
- 3 years team management experience.
- Experience working with multiple sites, brands and stakeholders, building strong relationships.
- International site management experience.
- Highly numerate, with excellent planning and analytical capabilities.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Flex working options
- Staff discount and work clothing discount
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension & health
- Enhanced maternity
- Many recognition opportunities (lunches etc)
- And more!
Job Reference: JO-2207-257150
Salary: £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent