My client is looking for a strong Project Manager and technical content specialist to support the Global Web Operations team in the rollout of the new product launches, markets and feature activation. Due to the density and complexity of the roadmap.
The Global Web Operations Lead will be responsible for some configurations squads allocated to different initiatives. The main goal is to manage end-to-end all the activities and tasks from the configurations to go live.
The main responsibilities are:
- Allocate the squads according to the global rollout plan defined for Product Launches and Markets activations (and eventually Feature Activation) in coordination with Global WebOps manager
- ManageE2E their squads from the configuration phase to thehypercare closure:
- Preparation of Scoping Kits
- Epic creation and distribution
- PEF uploading (IT will do the technical part but needs to be coordinated)
- Test plan creation and distribution
- Dashboard creation for tracking UVT progress
- Organize daily standups
- Capacity assessment
- Join the weekly/daily meeting with the other stakeholders to check the progress on the different initiatives
- Arrange the cutover plan during the go live ensuring the support of all the technical stakeholders: IT SMEs and AEM Customer Success Managers
- Update on the progress on daily basis the Global WebOps Manger to ensure there are not blockers to the plan
In order to be successful in this role, you will require a great knowledge of content management systems, project management, technical content, organisation of teams and stakeholder management.
This is a 6-month contract and paying up to £450 a day OUTSIDE IR35. This is a hybrid-working role, based in London.
Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328970
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day + OUTSIDE IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 28/11/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract