Salt’s client, a luxury online fashion retailer is on the hunt for a Website Merchandising Assistant to join their team on a 3 month contracting position. In this fast-paced, immediate starting role, you will be working on their Menswear categories, assisting the online merchandising team with the building, categorising and monitoring of products across the website.This role will involve a lot of cross collaboration with members of the buying, analytics, website merchandising, SEO, platform product owners and technical teams. This is an amazing opportunity for a driven, online fashion merchandiser eager to build on their current experience and potentially progress into a permanent placement.
- Building of custom lists, using knowledge of stock availability to ensure these lists are commercial and maintaining the brands credibility across the site.
- Support trading of sub-categories from either ready to wear or non-ready-to-wear categories – globally.
- Ensure all Marketing promotional areas & products are beautifully and strategically merchandised with new and relevant product from weekly uploads across the relevant listing pages.
- Work with Visual merchandising tools to ensure products are merchandised to maximise sales potential – Photoshop/Adobe skills would be advantageous
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure that all relevant listing pages are maintained and updated.
- Auditing of available product online to ensure that it is appropriately represented with the specific customer base in mind.
- Maximise sales potential of product recommendations via weekly reporting, checks and maintenance of up-sell sections collaboratively working with the Studio team to ensure smooth processes
- Monitor stock levels on an ongoing basis, to ensure products are attractively presented across optimal product locations.
- Weekly merchandising & maintenance of static on-site custom list edits in coordination with the Retail and Buying team and also create email custom list edits according to set briefs
- Liaise with other members of the merchandising team to ensure consistency for the site to maximise sales.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an e-commerce environment and online visual merchandising experience within a luxury retail environment is preferable
- Hold a curated eye for Menswear related sales focus to help maximise conversion and cross selling opportunities.
- Highly computer literate, preferably with knowledge of website systems and analytics tools
- Strong communication and reporting skills required.
- Ideally you will be a highly motivated team player, who is self-starting and a fast-learner.
- Must be very detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and hold a strong organisational and time-management skill set.
If you feel that you could be a great fit for this role, I want to hear from you! Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s chat!
Job Reference: JO-2011-195951
Salary: £100.00 - £115.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract