My Client are a strategic creative agency that work with challenger brands to help them punch above their weight. They work with some incredible clients and are on the hunt for an Account Director to join their team, for 6 months, on a hybrid working structure!
They are a diverse group of individuals – creators, producers, client service professionals and strategic partners. They are a progressive agency, always striving for the best, demonstrating true passion for their work, their clients and their colleagues and creating an environment for people’s careers to thrive.
They are also part of a global and award-winning advertising agency group based in Tokyo. They have enjoyed a 20+year relationship with their friends in Japan and around the world….there are over 7,000 of them by the way, all producing innovative and market leading solutions around the globe.
The ideal candidate will have a CV with plenty of integrated experience and will be able to demonstrate a real passion for both their business and clients.
You will be natural at collaboration and calm under pressure, with exemplary relationship management skills, both with your clients and your internal stakeholders.
An overview of the role:
- Maintain strong and influential relationships with the client through effective communication
- Take clear and specified briefs from clients and to ensure these are professionally responded to
- Support in the undertaking of client health checks
- Understand key client challenges and client KPI’s – Lead pro-active brand growth strategies
- Fully understand the client business and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences
- Nurture client relationships, encouraging client loyalty to the agency
- Support in the leadership and development of Client Service team members
New Business Development
- Maximise opportunities to bringing in additional income by identifying new projects to sell into your client’s business
- Presenting and selling in creative work
- Actively chasing both client and team on financials to achieve and exceed monthly budget targets
- Manage monthly account group commercials
- Understand the commercial workings of the agency and your client’s business
- Working with the creative producers and finance team to manage client commercials and cash flow
- Produce and deliver comprehensive formal client presentations
- Compile a complete communication plans projects, including strategy and execution
Agency and Leadership Responsibilities
- Lead by example, demonstrating all of the agency BOB values
- Lead, Inspire and support other members of the team, through, sharing your own knowledge and experience, coaching, reviewing performance and creating personal development plans
- Continually build on knowledge and expertise, through self-learning and formal training where required
- Support and influence staff morale and team motivation within client services and the wider agency
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £250 – £350 per day / £45k – 60k FTC
IR35: Not yet determined
Hybrid Working – 2 days in office per week
Job Reference: JO-2204-253848
Salary: £250.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 18/04/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract