Senior Account Executive PR – B2B and B2C
London hybrid working
My client is an award-winning boutique communications agency, and they are now on the lookout for a Senior PR Account Executive to join their growing team for their B2B sector. They have a diverse client base spanning technology, corporate travel, and business services. You will work with some household names as well as new and innovative start-up brands.
The PR account manager will have demonstrable pr experience in a client-facing B2B role and can juggle a number of clients at one time. You will be working with their world-class team, you can look forward to creating and delivering effective PR and integrated communications strategies, securing coverage, ideating interesting and creative onsite content, stakeholder profile building, and generating online exposure for a portfolio of national and international brands.
This agency is known for its amazing culture which is focused on having a happy team. You will work in a family feel environment where everyone supports each other. Your personal and team achievements will be recognised and awarded. You will enjoy plenty of staff incentives such as spending Christmas in Europe and enjoy the luxurious office amenities including a top-notch gym.
- Take the lead and develop award-winning campaigns with the PR and Content teams
- Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline-grabbing campaigns to press
- Write press releases and sell-in stories to relevant media
- Attend client meetings and present monthly performance decks
- Support business pitches with the Growth Team
- Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers, and influencers.
- Engaging in a variety of digital PR-driven activities including asset outreach, reactive & proactive pitching, and influencer marketing.
- Creating concise client-facing documents including reports and content pitches
- Bring an innovative approach, ready to bring fresh ideas and new methods to the team,
- Take responsibility for the department’s hours of planning and performance
- Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry’s best
- Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning within the team
- Proven commercial PR experience ideally within a B2B agency
- Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
- Be able to show a portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
- Have experience in leading Digital PR campaigns, from ideation to execution
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
- Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers, and influencers
- Attending client-facing meetings and presentations
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Experienced in WordPress
- The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous
Job Reference: JO-2210-327176
Salary: £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/11/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent