Marketing Manager – Events and Activations (B2B)
I am partnered with an International Marketing agency who are seeking a talented B2B Marketing Manager – Events and Activations. You will have the opportunity to work for one of world’s most well-known tech companies
Planning, organising, and managing up to 15 B2B marketing events per year inclusive of 3rd party events, In addition you will execute monthly webinars in house at a leading tech company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working for another leading tech company in a similar role. You will have ample experience in executing integrated marketing programmes for the wider marketing team. Working in partnership with the wider marketing function including digital, media, content marketing, and event execution teams to deliver regional and national programs to the market is something you are accomplished in. This person will be analytical in their approach to dissecting activation’s, and you utilise data to influence your decisions. You will be highly organised and work effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors or partners. You are adept at seeing activation opportunities through the use of effective content.
- Plan and execute roughly 10-15 B2B marketing events annually.
- Oversee and execute monthly webinars inclusive of planning, logistics, speaker prep, design requests, translation requests and more.
- Build industry media publications relationship and partner with them to deliver sponsored content and other promotional opportunities.
- Managing all third-party relationships from agencies to sponsors, third-party partners and more.
- Meeting and coordinating with event organisers for third party events
- Set deadlines and objectives and be meticulous in meeting time lines.
- Communicate regularly on event progress and metrics.
- Coordinating resources across projects and teams
- Identifying opportunities through data to improve processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Manager – B2B events.
- Ideally coming from a well-known technology company
- Experienced in managing multiple events a year from planning to execution.
- Proven track record of increasing event activation’s including webinars and third party events.
- Good communication and can effectively report back to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Experienced in working in a complex environment and working with wider marketing functions and multiple external partners/agencies and sponsors.
- BA or equivalent in work experience.
Job Reference: JO-2109-246453
Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent