I’m currently working with a British Fashion Retail Client on the hunt for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to work with their performance marketing team and be a pivotal member in their growth.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Own, develop and deliver an affiliate sales strategy across the UK and International markets to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Responsible for seasonal and campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing on and off their platforms
- Manage an Affiliate Marketing Assistant, ensuring they’re meeting and exceeding performance objectives, whilst supporting and facilitating career progression where possible
- Manage the affiliate marketing agency, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising my clients value-add from agency relationships.
- Be an industry thought leader that inspires, leads and motivates the team and wider business on all matters relating to Affiliate marketing, up to date trends and technologies, and the benefits it has within the business
- Work with equivalent Senior Marketing managers for other Performance Marketing channels to collaborate on broader Performance Marketing projects (e.g. Attribution modelling, data sharing etc) whilst ensuring, where possible, activity is aligned and best practice is shared
- Work with Senior Trading and Strategy Manager to deliver accurate KPI forecasts & business targets
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
- Considerable affiliate marketing experience, ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, ideally SEO, PPC, CRM, email, push and display channels
- Proven record of managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Experience managing teams (preferably within performance marketing/account management)
- Experience of dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach.
If you’d like to apply to this role please send your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1908-151743
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract