Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Amazon Marketing Manager | Healthcare Brand
London or Surrey
We have been exclusively retained to work with a fast growing global healthcare brand who are looking to develop their presence within the Amazon marketplace across the EU. In this position you will be responsible for managing and implementing marketing strategies to support the brands roll out onto Amazon, alongside managing the Amazon Advertising budget, campaign management, optimization and reporting.
The suitable candidate will have had 5 years’ experience within a Digital Marketing role where you have been both hands-on and strategic, be well versed in SEO aspects of eCommerce Marketing and be able to create and optimise paid search campaigns.
· Create and define a digital marketing plan to support the Amazon Roadmap.
· Make suggestions of amendments to product page listings and content to optimise sales.
· Manage the brands catalogue on Amazon.
· Plan and execute digital programmes, for example Amazon Advertising and organic search.
· Review customer feedback and make suitable recommendations and amendments based on this.
· Collaborate with sales and supply chain to ensure an effective customer journey.
· Set up reporting to highlight opportunities to drive growth.
This role would suit a self-starter who has had digital marketing experience both strategic and hands-on, with a strong technical understand of SEO aspects of eCommerce Marketing.
· +5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
· Strong knowledge of building, managing and optimising paid search campaigns.
· Understanding of Jungle Scout or Helium 10 is preferred but not a prerequisite.
· Results oriented.
· Thrives in complex but fast moving organisation.
· Strong interpersonal skills.