Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Assistant Marketing Manager
up to £50k plus benefits
Salt have partnered with a leading food wholesaler providing specialists foods to the most exclusive and luxury restaurants and hotels within the UK and 12 other International countries. In this position you will support the Marketing manager in assisting with both online and offline collateral to grow the brands awareness.
This is a lucrative opportunity to develop current skill sets and grow your skill set within a brand that allows you to make the role what you want.
* Build brand awareness for the brand through assisting with both online and offline collateral (internal magazines, group websites etc).
* Be responsible for the brands social media presence, more focused on B2B audiences (Linkedin etc).
* Create and review brand guidelines for all brands in the group, ensuring a common consistency.
* Help to create marketing collateral to support new product launches.
* Assist with the Marketing Calender, taking into consideration key seasonal events, Easter, Christmas etc…
* Take on the responsibility of discovering brand partnerships to elevate the brands awareness.
* Marketing experience in both online and offline, minimum 4 hours experience.
* Experience in food and drink or hospitality or a passion for it is advised!
* Can do attitude, able to think on your own
* Autonomous skillset – ability to work on projects independently
* Strong communication skills