Brand Manager | Lifestyle Fashion
Gloucestershire (2 days a week)
This brand has seen some changes in the last year, taking them back to their design led roots. There is an increased focus on digital growth and they are also growing several sub brands. They’re a business with a flat structure and a family feel approach, offering people the chance to take ownership and drive their function forward.
These roles sit within a couple of their sub brands – one is for the younger, urban market and the other is a sustainable, contemporary brand. Essentially you’ll be developing your brand for your target audience. You can expect to:
- Inform and develop a brand strategy, using trends and cultural market insights/knowledge.
- Work in partnership with the collection, design, channel marketing and merchandise teams to develop & create integrated concepts.
- Develop brand toolkits that enable channel marketing to deliver campaigns consistently on a global level.
- Manage internal and external agencies such as; copy writers and creatives for your brand
- Manage the brand concept creative budget and maximise the ROI of all brand activities
- Deliver and own all post campaign reporting and analysis.
It’s imperative that the people in these roles come from a similar brand and already understand the culture of the customer. You will need:
- An experienced brand builder within a fashion brand is a must, to reiterate, it will need to be from a similar brand (urban, lifestyle led, sports, sustainable type brands).
- A background in a global business (a mix of agency and in house would be ideal).
- Experience in delivering brand campaigns, as well as seasonal planning.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Flexibility to WFH 3 days per week.
- Huge discounts and on site shop.
- Private medical.
- 25 days holiday + your birthday + BH.
- Life assurance.
- Family benefits like enhanced maternity.
- Summer & Xmas parties.
- Free parking
Job Reference: JO-2111-248882
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent