Brand Marketing Manager: Full time or 4 days a week
£50,000 – £55,000
Kingston (Flexible working)
Great opportunity to join an established organisation who is a leader in the insurance space. You will join an award-winning marketing team as their first Brand Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to undertake a full re branding and implement their first brand identity and elevate its presence in the market. The ideal candidate will have previously implanted a re-brand or built a brand from the ground up and created an industry presence.
This is a hands-on role where you will have full ownership of all developing and implementing a brand marketing strategy and will be responsible for influencing the wider business to adapt to their stratifies around the unified brand message. You will be commercially driven, ensuring all strategies and campaigns are focused around increasing revenue.
- Conduct a brand audit, seek out areas for change and potential new revenue stream opportunities.
- Lead the brand strategy across various marketing channels (TV, content, social media, blog & email)
- Oversee the budget ensuring its maximised and delivering a ROI.
- Create and implement an annual calendar of activity to increase brand awareness and subsequently customer acquisition.
- Work with the wider business to ensure a consistence brand message is unified and consistent.
- Conduct regular research on trends and performance to see how to optimise sales.
- Work with various stakeholders across the business.
- 5+ years experience in a Brand Marketing role.
- Previous experience in building a brand marketing strategy from scratch.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix.
- Strong communicator: can effectively work with various stakeholders and gain their buy in.
Job Reference: JO-2111-248939
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent