Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
My client is an award winning virtual marketing agency. This is a diverse agency who work with some huge brand and fantastic companies. This organisation offers a full marketing service…£40000 - £60000 per annum
My client, a leading fashion brand near Nuremberg, Germany, is on the hunt for a Digital and Retail Marketing consultant to join the team quite urgently (remote based to begin)…€300.00 - €450.00 per day
Role: Category Trade Manager
London: 6 months
Rate: Up to £350 a day DOE
My client, a well known British fashion retailer is looking for a category trade manager with expert industry knowledge to join the team and support the global trade manager in maximising sales & profit across a specific set of categories. The candidate will need leadership qualities as they will manage a team of assistant trade managers, as well as working closely with BMD, the CTM analyses overall performance and identifies opportunity and risk within product offer.
* Work closely with Global Trade Manager to establish department specific targets across online channels
* Work closely with key stakeholders across; finance, BMD & logistics to ensure Ecommerce targets are delivered
* Help inform overall Digital sales plan identifying risk and opportunity at department level
* Work closely with colleagues within BMD to both reflect and challenge business product strategies online
* Oversees 2 ATMs in identifying short and long term opportunities to drive performance online
* Analyse overall performance, forecasts and opportunities online and review with BMD on a regular basis
* Ownership of promotional set up for specific categories
* Manage planning reports to give clear visibility and tracking of sales, profit and margin targets
* Work closely with B&M colleagues, providing regular trade updates focusing on web metrics and actions to add value.
* Conducts regular gap analysis, identifying product opportunities in the range. Holds feedback sessions with BMD and gains buy in on opportunities.
* Regular review of returns data with recommendations to VM and BMD teams
* Influence key stakeholders through compelling insights and effective presentation of results
* Play an active role in educating other areas of the business on ecommerce performance and opportunities * Be expert for channel, facing into BMD (weekly, period, qtrly)
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!