Salt is excited to be recruiting a Commercial Planning Strategist to join our clients Global Communications Department who is undergoing a large transformation and this role sits right at the heart of this transformation.
- Support implementation of Project Based Organisation methodology, overseeing critical projects and ensuring the department allocates resources appropriately and sets briefs, KPIs and measures progress
- Partner with project leaders to gather information about critical initiatives, assist with implementation of a reporting mechanism and cadence to ensure frequent project and program updates to senior management
- Support annual cycle programs (budget process, strategy cycle, rolling forecasts) in close partnership with the Finance and Strategy organisations
- Coordinate monthly spend plan process, consolidate, and present latest assumptions
- Act as a first point of contact for resolution of points of friction in the system
- Support implementation of Global Communications governance framework
- Assist in developing presentations and briefings for Global Communications senior management and the company’s leadership when required
- Support functional training’s on Source-to Pay and spend management processes
- The candidate will be assisting with financial planning, budgeting activities, and preparing reports.
- Key is being a highly organised individual with strong analytic and operational experience.
- Level of Excel needs to be advanced.
- Good relationship builder and good communicator
Job Reference: COM001
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract