Communications and PR Manager- £50,000 – £55,000
My client is an international scale up broadband company who are looking to ring I their first internal communications hire, moving away from an outsourcing model. This is a single contributor role, that requires a hands on approach doing the full 360 of internal and external communications for a growing company.
This role is ideal for an entrepreneurial candidate who loves autonomy and creating an impact. You will have full ownership of the PR and Communications strategy and will leverage some PR agency support for the delivery across all communications plans. You will have a good understanding of working in a consumer led PR role and have a good understanding of the media landscape. The company is looking to develop across all areas and need an agile candidate to help to drive the message of change and growth.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Develop compelling written content for PR purposes including press releases, award entries, media briefings, and media alerts
- Strong attention to detail and will be responsible for reviewing and giving strategic direction on content produced by our external agency partners
- Responsible for building new and nurturing existing media contacts, amplifying awareness throughout publications and Consumer.
- Be responsible for creating and managing monthly reports on PR results and activity as well as maintaining the PR planning and coverage tracking sheets
- Understanding of the media landscape within the Broadband sector and be able to identify press opportunities
- Ghost writing and briefing notes for senior partners
- Lead the UK press office
- Manage the full cycle of case studies
Key Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience working in a PR role, ideally within Broadband brands either in house or for an agency.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy
- Evidence of developing and implementing strategic media relations plans – having dealt directly with high profile journalists in a busy press office or agency environment
- Have a track record of achieving significant PR impact and share of voice within integrated campaigns and with one off tactical/reactive PR
- Ability to successfully manage, influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing agencies and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results
To apply for the PR and Communications Manager role, please click the “apply” button, or contact Tara McMahon at email@example.com for more details.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259087
Salary: £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/10/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent