Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Communications Manager EMEA – Renewable Energy
£55,000 – £60,000 plus bonus
My client is a B2B sustainable business specialising in the energy sector is looking for a Communications Manager EMEA. This is a great opportunity for someone with a B2B background who has experience in PR and is looking to step into a wider communications role. They offer great company values, benefits and equal opportunities. The role reports to the Head of Communications and works as part of a small but experienced communications team.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Develop compelling written content for PR and Communications purposes including press releases, award entries, media briefings, and media alerts, case studies and more
· Strong attention to detail and will be responsible for reviewing and giving strategic direction on content produced by our external agency partners
· Responsible for building new and nurturing existing media contacts, amplifying awareness throughout the renewable energy space.
· Be responsible for creating and managing monthly reports on Communications and PR results and activity as well as maintaining the Communications and PR planning and coverage tracking sheets
· Understanding of the media landscape within the renewable energy sector and be able to identify press opportunities across EMEA
· Ghost writing and briefing notes for senior partners
· Lead the EMEA press office
· Support with wider communications campaigns
Key Skills and Experience
· 5+ year’s experience working in a Communications or PR role, ideally within from a renewable energy/sustainability brand
· Good knowledge of the EMEA marketing and regional media contacts
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy
· Evidence of developing and implementing strategic media relations plans – having dealt directly with high profile journalists in a busy press office or agency environment
· Have a track record of achieving significant PR impact and share of voice within integrated campaigns and with one off tactical/reactive PR and Communications
· Ability to successfully manage, influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Experience managing agencies and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results