Salt’s client, a globally recognised FMCG client is sourcing for a Digital Account/Project Manager to oversee the successful planning of digital marketing content activities, digital assets design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple projects across website, social media and paid media. (Inside IR35).
In this exciting 6 month contract role, you will manage highly complex, strategic digital projects ensuring timely completion within the defined scope and within set budget. The ideal candidate for this position will hold prior experience in digital content development and implementation and a solid understanding of various critical functions/systems to deliver end-to-end large and complex cross functional projects. You will hold responsibility for decisions on program direction to ensure scope and timelines are met as scheduled.
Key Role Requirements:
- Drive end-to-end project management and execution, ensuring effective project delivery in line with the companys requirements and regulatory standards.
- Ability to manage digital marketing assets for web, social, paid media from creation to implementation readiness for transcreation.
- Hold a strong brand understanding to manage digital content assets development in line with business requirements.
- Ability to understand business environment, brand and services campaigns, digital marketing initiatives needs as well as customer brief, participate and contribute in defining business justification, benefit – risk analysis, budget and resource requirements
- Support in driving delivery to set time and quality in line with global practices, tools, and innovation framework.
- Define core team, facilitate allocation and resource management for assigned projects based on historical information.
- Essential to have a general understanding of marketing and digital project key milestones so that you can anticipate and mobilise cross functional resources when required.
- Essential experience required to manage multicultural and cross-functional project teams without direct line of supervision.
- Oversee management of internal and external resources for the activities of each project, with the ability to effectively train, direct and coach stream leads in order to further develop the team.
- Support in meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions when necessary.
- Own the risk assessment, evaluate impact to the project and lead the prioritisation and identify the resolution and contingency measures required.
Key skills Required:
- You must hold first-hand experience with account management, marketing branding and digital project management as demonstrated by at least 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, experience managing large teams and complex projects, a can-do attitude.
- Hold strong attention to detail and have expert communication and organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, effectively collaborating with different seniority in the company including senior management.
- Prior digital campaign management experience and creative assets development and support.
- Be an independent, self-motivated, and proactive team member.
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and let’s get chatting!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201287
Salary: £440.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract