Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing & Communications Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Digital Campaign Brand Manager – London – up to £68K plus Bonus
My client is one of the world’s most recognised brands!
Now with their newest (and fastest growing) proposition targeted at the youth demographic, they’re expanding their brand team! With a distinct goal of quite simply driving acquisition of 18-30 years olds.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for developing the brand and communication strategy for my clients newest and hottest Brand. In our agile ways of working, this role is the brand representation for the Youth Segment lead. The role is responsible for the creation, development and evaluation of all the external marketing campaigns. This includes brief creation, agency briefing and management through the creative development process, and ultimate delivery of brand campaigns. In addition, as the lead brand marketer, the role is the one point of contact responsible for the cross functional delivery and execution of messaging and creative assets in all channels, in and outside of the brand team.
The role requires a strong strategic marketer that can develop a clear vision for the brand and a strong ROI driven communication strategy to deliver the growth and returns on the business. The ideal candidate will blend strategy with strong analytic skills as well as an attention to creative detail. As a new brand, it needs to establish its creative handwriting, and ensure this is consistently communicated across all key touch point. Sitting within the segment team on a day to day person requires the person in this role to be a self-starter, confident and comfortable with senior management interaction and a clear and precise communicator.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Leading and delivering the brand vision
· End to end strategy and comms delivery, with ongoing improvement over the year
· Create right first-time briefs and lead the strategic response and execution of communication campaigns – with accountability for creation of campaign assets for supply to all communication channels
· Cross functional ownership for the segment, leading and driving segment success
· Campaign metrics & analytics
· Agency management
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
· Strong Digital Communication experience, preferably within a digital/social first brand/environment
· Creation and delivery of insight-led campaigns in a large global organisation. TVC experience preferred
· Agency management
· Budget management
· Experience delivering comms assets in matrix organisation