My client, a leading FMCG brand, is on the hunt for a Digital Communication Manager to help lead and drive their digital communications with a particular focus on email marketing channels.
The Digital Communications Manager will bring brand building design knowledge and an ability to develop communication strategy.
This will be a 6-month contract and is paying up to £500 a day (Inside IR35). This will be remote-based for the most part but there may be some work done in the offices each month in London.
Day to day responsibilities
- Lead content development across multiple digital channels, with a focus on email communication to support various brand campaigns.
- Develop communication strategy and planning in line with overall project objectives.
- Develop email communication strategy & planning.
- Develop communication brief, manage agency to deliver on brief, time & quality.
- Collaborate with brand and other communication stakeholders to align on communication scope and assets.
- Coordinate email campaigns and journeys setup in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify trends and insights and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Lead content review with legal and other departments.
- Build relations with internal and external stakeholders, accommodate various needs, be the day-to-day point for relevant projects.
- Collaboration with regions and key markets to understand local needs and support local execution in line with global plan and guidelines
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2109-246701
Salary: £300.00 - £500.00 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 13/09/2021
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract