Digital Lead | Pharmaceutical
We are exclusively working with a well-established Pharmaceutical company to help drive their digital performance in a newly formed position within the company. This company has a B2B focus with an element of B2C.
As a Digital Lead you will oversee the key business unit for the company, supporting with the implementation of an omnichannel approach to brand strategies. The business unit has a strong focus on e-learning and webinars therefore a candidate with experience in this area is desirable.
The role reports into the Head of Digital Excellence and is a translator between technical experts and marketers. You can expect to:
- Support with the development of integrated campaigns across multiple channels.
- Review performance metrics to assist the team with digital marketing actions.
- Communicate between marketing and technology to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard.
- Conduct external analysis to improve the brand’s market position.
- Provide innovative thinking to drive learnings.
- Work cross-functionally with other Digital Leads within other business units to consider company-wide initiatives.
This role is for a driven, digital professional with experience working in a regulated industry such as healthcare or pharmaceuticals. Skills needed are:
- Currently working as a Digital Marketing Manager or Lead with +2 years in a regulated industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Team management skills with the ability to influence.
- Innovative mindset.
- Experience using email marketing platforms, content marketing and Google Analytics.
- Experience in webinars and e-learning.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245984
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent