Digital Marketing & Content Manager | Beauty
Fantastic opportunity to go into a global brand with a small team – allowing you the opportunity for a role with a wide scope and lots of autonomy/ownership. This works across 2 brands and they’re looking for someone who can help take them to the next level of digital growth.
Why should you join them?
- Fantastic leadership team who will grow and develop you.
- A company that has a lot of opportunity for long term growth – people are often promoted to other areas.
- The chance to define digital brand strategy across integrated paid/owned/earned social, ATL media, programmatic, digital partnerships and non-branded search.
- There is a key focus on social channels, so if this is your strength you could bring a lot to the role.
- The opportunity to get creative and work closely on content ideas for your campaigns.
- Lead and manage the relationship with their media agency, as well as an internal team member.
- Lovely central London offices with a hybrid split – 3 days in, 2 days @ home.
- Amazing benefits package that includes lots of product allowance and discounts!
This brand love people who are super passionate about beauty and their products, but you don’t have to have come from beauty – so it could be a good chance to move over! You will need:
- 4-5 years relevant digital marketing and paid media experience (if you have done both agency and client side this would be an excellent mix).
- In depth experience with social media, including paid.
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Social Bakers & Facebook Native insights & Sprinklr (or alike).
- Experience with content – you need a natural flair for this and if you have used things like Photoshop that would be ideal.
- Experience in digital content creation, incl. editorial, video as well as traffic drivers.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday +BH
- 50% discount across all our brands
- 2 different pension schemes to opt into
- Benefits and discount platforms.
- Various options to opt in and out of such as dental plans, health plans, gadget insurance, cycle to work etc.
Job Reference: JO-2204-254221
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/06/2022
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent