Digital Marketing Lead
Salt has partnered with a leading global technology solutions firm known for their consultative approach to business and they are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Lead. The Digital Marketing Lead will drive key digital initiatives and marketing activity and create processes to track engagement and ROI. You will be responsible for creating multi-channel digital marketing programs (social media/websites/advertising/search/email etc.), and working with the content manager, designers, and business stakeholders to design, deliver and monitor high impact campaigns.
- Design, develop and build multi-channel digital programs for all our brands that generate new leads, create loyalty with existing customers.
- Manage the development and evolution of our brand websites, and work with all stakeholders to drive impactful ROI.
- Help to develop coordinated digital marketing strategies across email, social media, retargeting and search
- Ensure high standards and consistency for all digital channels.
- Build and maintains a B2B and B2C presence across multiple social media channels.
- Develop persona drive-marketing programs that can maximise the impact for customers and value to the business
- Maximising the effectiveness of search and digital advertising by ensuring websites are fully optimised and maximised with relevant content, and working with key stakeholders to generate it.
- Develop and produce weekly ROI reports to show the effectiveness of digital marketing, and action plans that deliver value
- A true self-starter who is confident driving change
- Extensive experience of working in a marketing environment, leading on campaign planning, strategy and implementation, and delivering powerful and engaging campaigns and content.
- Track record in analytics and reporting across all digital channels
- Experience designing and implementing email marketing programs to support the customer lifecycle. Experience with Hubspot, Buffer, Hootsuite, or the Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of managing corporate social media channels
- Understanding of developing and managing corporate websites
- Experience designing and implementing digital advertising programs
- Experience working with internal colleagues and external agencies to drive strategic digital activity
- Excellent reporting skills
Job Reference: JO-2211-329110
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2023/01/09
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent