I am currently working with a fantastic global well-known retail client on a Head of Performance Marketing Position (Interim). Following a marketing transformation the role will lead Performance Marketing for a certain area of the business, ensuring the right customers are seeing the right message at the right time, with a relentless focus on measurement, rigour and ROI.
My client is looking for Head of Performance Marketing, for an immediate start with an aim to move more of their business to their online offering. This role could go permanent if the contract is a success.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Lead and deliver traffic and revenue to.com, relentlessly optimising all channels and levels
- Lead and make recommendations on using performance channels to drive footfall in store
- Leading a culture of test and learn in all channels driving optimisation and innovation.
- Leading the SEO, Paid Search, Affiliates and Programmatic Display channel outputs
- Accountable for measurement and attribution of all performance marketing activity to optimise return on investment and cost per acquisition
- Key business partner with Marketing teams and Digital Team.
- Setting clear objectives and development plans for direct reports and ensuring they are set up for success
- Developing ongoing relationships with partners
- Managing a team of direct reports
Your skills and experience will include:
- Exceptional understanding and experience of optimising all Digital Marketing channels as well developing cross device strategies
- Deep understanding of the latest Ad Tech/Mar Tech solutions
- Proficient in developing cross channel audience/data strategies
- Strong technical SEO knowledge as well as understanding of Total Search strategies
- Excellent communication and people skills, managing a plethora of agencies
- Driven and expert in delivering long term ROI
- Astute understanding and experience of managing websites and apps to optimum results
- Able to deal with large, complex, matrix organisations with changing and competing priorities
- A very analytical mind-set, adept at numeracy and strong understanding of algorithmic attribution
- Outstanding personable skills
If this is a role you’d like to hear more about and you available to start a new role on short notice / Immediately.
Drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 / 6 Months
Day Rate: £550 – £650 a day via LTD or Umbrella Company
Job Reference: 6
Salary: £175 - £225 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 16/07/2018
Job Industries: Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract